Please note: We've adjusted our breakfast offerings at our Stowe Vermont hotel for this season to provide single-use packaging and coordinate contactless pickup with a thoughtfully curated menu of breakfast items. Items are packed to-go so you can enjoy your breakfast wherever your adventure takes you. Each day is slightly different but guests can expect to enjoy items like overnight oats, egg dishes, baked goods, and fresh fruit.
Whether by mandate, or just good sense, we've adjusted some of our amenities this season to be available upon request only, or have created alternatives. Throughout this season, we may need to adjust the availability of some amenities due to changes from our local health department and/or any state or federal guidelines.
From plush beds and a seasonal pool, to a printed "field guide" featuring local attractions, our Stowe, Vermont hotel provides the amenities you desire, including:
- Modern rooms, luxury suites, and cottage suites with super-soft linens and stylish decor
- Impeccably designed guest lounge with a crackling fireplace, vintage games, and lots of hanging-out space.
- Seasonal heated pool*
- Hot tub
- Fire pit conversation area near pool
- A homemade breakfast spread available in the lobby every morning from 7:30am-10am
- Meeting and event space
- Offsite spa services offered by our spa partner BHAV Spa, located in beautiful Waterbury
- Bath amenities from Lather
- Tivoli radios with Bluetooth and USB charging outlets in every room
- 40″ LED Smart TVs with Apple TV
- In-room refrigerators
- Coffee in the Lodge common areas
- Free wireless internet
- Waffle Kimono robes
- Guest hospitality centers
- Room essentials, such as wine glasses, cork screws, irons, hairdryers, and more
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary daily housekeeping services
- Personalized concierge services are making us one of the best places to stay in Stowe, VT
*Please note that our seasonal outdoor pool is currently closed for the season.